It is time for the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale! Early access for Nordstrom card holders started today, but the sale starts for the public on Friday, 7/21. This is one of the biggest sales of the year for two reasons-
- Deep discounts on NEW Fall/Winter 2017 items (not past season items like normal sales! New things!) Prices will go back up to full retail price when the sale is over.
- Nordstrom carries items from hundreds of different brands, so it is basically like all your favorite stores are having a sale at the same time, same place! Some of my favorite brands Nordstrom carries include Tory Burch, M.A.C, Kendra Scott, J.Crew, Lilly Pulitzer, Vince Camuto, Topshop, Sam Edelman and many others!
- Shop the sale online. The website will have a much wider selection than in stores.
- Shop early! If you don’t have a Nordstrom credit card and have to wait until the sale goes public, try to get on the website as soon as possible. Staying up on Thursday night until midnight would not be looked down upon when it comes to this sale!
- Create a Nordstrom account if you don’t already have one. Update your shipping info so everything is ready to go when the sale starts.
- Plan ahead. It may be scorching hot outside now, but this sale is a great time to stock up on Fall/Winter essentials like coats, boots, jeans, and handbags. I will be looking for versatile basics.
And now, here are the links to my favorite picks from the 2017 Nordstrom Anniversary Sale! Good luck!